Harvest Wine Festival
BALLOON FIESTA PARK
Balloon Fiesta Pkwy NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Labor Day Weekend
September 2-4, 2017
Sat & Sun, 12pm – 6pm.
Mon 12pm – 4pm
Celebrate harvest season with 20 of New Mexico’s top wineries as they uncork over 100 of their finest wines for you to taste and take home. Meet the wine makers, and enjoy fine food and great live music, in cool shade and comfort.
Wine Festival Ticket Information
Tasting Ticket (21 years or older):
Includes commemorative wine glass and wine tastings from all wineries.
$15 online. Online sales will end on September 2.
$20, at the Gate. Tickets will be available at the gate, all weekend.
DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS:
Tickets include a commemorative wine glass and wine tastings from all wineries.
$3 Off for Service Members and First Responders – on Monday, Sept. 4 only.
Free Viva Vino Wine Key: for first 100 people to buy tickets valid only on Monday, September 4.
Wellness + Wine, $25: Includes onsite yoga & pilates class, festival ticket (wine glass and tastings), and complimentary glass of wine. Classes scheduled for Saturday and Sunday at 11am. Please bring your own mat.
Non-Drinkers & 16–20 years olds (an all ages event) : $5 in advance or at the gate all three days
Ages 15 and under: Free
- Must bring VALID government issued photo ID.
- We cannot accept any vertical IDs.
- Temporary licenses are accepted only with a back-up, government issued photo ID such as passport.
- If you are bringing children under the age of 18, you must be their parent or legal guardian.
CELEBRATE SAFELY: Use Lyft or Uber or a Designated Driver. SPECIAL: $15 Off for first time UBER riders. Use promo code NMWINE17 (first time riders only).
Saturday, September 2
12 PM – 2 PM
4 PM – 6 PM
Sunday, September 3
Monday, September 4
- No coolers will be allowed.
- No weapons or outside food allowed.
- Attendees are allowed to bring ONE SEALED bottle of water into the festival with them. Don’t worry we will have plenty of water and food to keep all attendees hydrated and well fed.
- Dogs are not allowed. Not even your small dog that can fit in your purse.
- You are allowed to bring chairs. There is plenty of shade to sit under and enjoy your day. However, there will be lots of seating throughout the festival so you do not need to bring them, but it is your choice.
- Parking is FREE.
- All ticket sales are final. The festival will be held rain or shine.