Harvest Wine Festival
BALLOON FIESTA PARK
Balloon Fiesta Pkwy NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Labor Day Weekend
September 2-4, 2017
Celebrate harvest season with 20 of New Mexico’s top wineries as they uncork over 100 of their finest wines for you to taste and take home. Meet the wine makers, and enjoy fine food and great live music, in cool shade and comfort.
Wine Festival Ticket Information
- Must bring VALID government issued photo ID.
- Horizontal IDs are accepted.
- We only accept vertical IDs from Texas.
- Temporary licenses are accepted only with a back-up, government issued photo ID such as passport.
- If you are bringing children under the age of 18, you must be their parent or legal guardian.
General Admission (21 years or older)
$15 in advance $20 at the gate
Non-Drinkers & 16–20 years olds
$5 in advance or at the gate all three days
- No coolers will be allowed.
- No weapons or outside food allowed.
- Attendees are allowed to bring ONE SEALED bottle of water into the festival with them. Don’t worry we will have plenty of water and food to keep all attendees hydrated and well fed.
- Dogs are not allowed. Not even your small dog that can fit in your purse.
- You are allowed to bring chairs. There is plenty of shade to sit under and enjoy your day. However, there will be lots of seating throughout the festival so you do not need to bring them, but it is your choice.
- Parking is FREE.
- All ticket sales are final. The festival will be held rain or shine.