Harvest Wine Festival
Southern New Mexico State Fairground
12125 Robert Larson Blvd.
Las Cruces, NM 88007
Labor Day Weekend
September 2-4, 2017
Wine Festival Ticket Information
- Must bring VALID government issues photo ID.
- Horizontal IDs are accepted.
- We only accept vertical IDs from Texas.
- If you are bringing children under the age of 18, you must be their parent or legal guardian.
General Admission (21 years or older)
$15 in advance $20 at the gate
Non-Drinkers & 16–20 years olds
$5 in advance or at the gate all three days
(Must have valid DoD ID at the gate, tickets will be checked)
$12 in advance, $17 at the gate all three days
We will be offering a FREE Shuttle from Mesilla Valley Mall. Shuttle will bring attendees out to the fairgrounds and back, thanks to the help of Las Cruces Shuttle. The shuttle will start running at 11:30 am.
Dona Ana County’s Saferide program will also be at the wine festival all weekend offering $5.00 cab rides one way throughout the county.
Saturday, September 2
Radio Altivo – Rock Covers
Rose Pawn Shop
Sunday, September 3
2 Shots Down – Country Covers
Nosotros – Spanish/Latin
Monday, September 4
Soul and Rhythm -Funk/R&B/Motown
Twisted Hams -Folk/Country
- No coolers will be allowed.
- Attendees are allowed to bring ONE SEALED bottle of water into the festival with them. Don’t worry we will have plenty of water and food to keep all attendees hydrated and well fed.
- Dogs are not allowed. Not even your small dog that can fit in your purse.
- You are allowed to bring chairs. There is plenty of shade to sit under and enjoy your day. However, there will be lots of seating throughout the festival so you do not need to bring them, but it is your choice.
- Parking is FREE at the Fairgrounds
- All ticket sales are final. The festival will be held rain or shine.